Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vintage plaid II

(Outfit: Plaid top from Charlotte Russe, Denim skirt from Malaysia, Bracelet from H&M, Sunnies from Wet Seal, Boots from Malaysia)

No, I did not wear this plaid shirt on the same day with a different bottom. The previous pictures were taken during February and these were taken during March! I know, I'm almost there for April so bear with me for awhile! Anyways, my sister decided to test me out as her model for shooting potraits so she's probably going to wake me up early this Saturday and give me a makeover. And, she'd probably ask me to help her on her outfit photos so this makes everything fair! I hope you guys like these photos. 

6 comments:

  1. beautiful .. but I'd prefer to use the long pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the blog, it is very beautiful. I'll always be here (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun look and you look adorable! Love your cute sunny too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  4. You represent everything I like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the yellow leggings.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete